Thursday, November 02, 2006

They Put the "wee" in Halloween

Here's our little gondolieri, Henry Pfeiffer as he delegates actual gondolier duties to his minions.
Papa made his cool hat.

Mama made his silly mustache.


We got about 7 houses down our street when the whole trick-or-treating expedition unraveled into hanging out and having fun at Sadie's house.

Please note the ever-adorable Orvetti brothers/choo choo boys.

Here's Abby holding Sadie, and Farrar and Peter supervising the boys.


Todd trying (in vain) to screw Henry's head on straight. Our family costumes were a theme this year, Todd was the Leaning Tower of Pizza, (he leaned more and more noticeably as the night wore on) and I was the Mona Lisa.

I picked my costume specifically when this story came to light last week. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5384822.stm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry looks so adorable! I can't handle it, I must see him soon.

-his secret admirer, aunt pat