Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Visiting The City That Never Sleeps.
Two weeks ago, I got the chance to do a really big, fun freelance project. I flew to New York City for two days to produce a radio campaign I'd written for Clean Air New York, a program run by the NY Department of Transportation. It was the biggest project I've worked on since I've had children, and it was my first time away from the both of them. So...it was a big step, to be sure and I was a little scared. But I went and it was fabulous. Todd and my folks took care of the little ones.
Here's me and the crew interviewing New Yorkers in Grand Central Station. We wound up recording over 6 hours of footage.
Meanwhile back at the hotel...

This is me and Trish trying to decide which outfit Estela might like best. She tried on 6 before we left for dinner.After dinner, my sisters and I accidentally wandered onto a film set. Typical New York. Some people get drunk and dial. Me...I get drunk and go grocery shopping. That's a "magic wand" I found on the street in my hand.
Le Sorelle DiFranco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys look awesome.

sorry we missed it.

richie