Thursday, January 10, 2008

Even More Argentina Pix

Todd Pfeiffer, Swimwear Model Nonna surrounded by her favorite company..


Having our own backyard was heavenly. We could play baseball...
Make mudpies... Or just get naked. Here are Todd and Tim carrying their precious cargo at a local amusement park.
Nonno carrying some precious cargo too.
I call this one "Detente." It can't be easy having 13 crazy foreigners visit you. But my aunt Lily managed to make it all seem easy. She was the perfect, gracious host. Gustavo and my uncle Nino char some flesh.


Loretta and Todd go for a spin.

"Hey! I like South America!""Just cuz' I'm on vacation, doesn't mean I stop working out."

Instant family portait!
It ain't easy keeping Argentine hours.
Me and Tricia chillin.'
For my birthday, Todd made a cake and had all the kids help.Hard at work.
Ta-da! My chocolate and corn flake birthday cake!
My birthday present was a wonderful date with my husband to downtown Buenos Aires.
Here we are in La Boca. ...and with a new friend.
My zonked out kids after a taxi ride.

Totally refreshed!
We rented a big house a couple of blocks from my aunt and uncle in the gated country club community where they live. This was the clubhouse.
Matching gritty grins.
Polenta. One of the many heavenly meals my parents made.

Monkey on the monkey bars.
Nonno with his hands full.
Nico and Henry making bread at the wedding reception which we later ate!

Intrusos unite!

(Tim, Gabriella, and Todd)

A typical night...

No comments: