Friday, July 07, 2006


Busting into Mama's make-up




Doing his best Theodore Roosevelt impersonation (in West VA)





Enjoying corn...on a stick!



Baby's first Goat Ribs...



You people have got to be kidding me... (wearing Papa's shoes)

Above are some random redhead shots just to catch you up with Mr. Picklesworth., and here are the words he can say so far:

1. Up (constantly)
2. Shoes
3. Keys
4. Bye-bye
5. Ow (drama queen, like World Cup players)
6. Mine (just wait till you have a sib, kid)
7. Papa
8. Mama
9. Baby
10. Ssssshhhhh (when someone is sleeping, like a whino on a park bench)
11. No (and not yes, he's pretty negative)
12. Ball
13. Nonna-Nonna (that means sleep)
14. Monkey (funniest word in the English language)
15. Boo-boo

2 comments:

difieldo said...

Yay Adri! This is awesome! I'm so glad you took the plunge. I didn't realize how much work you were doing on the store - it'll be awesome. Thank you for sharing! *Henry lover

Anonymous said...

Wow Adriana - this is neat. I have never done a 'blog' - I'm a virgin.
I look forward to following this. It's so much fun to watch the boys grow up.
kim & pj