Friday, July 28, 2006

Our new home sweet home!! We moved a total of about 200 feet from our old place, out of an apartment building and into the first floor of this rental house. I can see Todd and the hardware store from our front stoop. I may have to invest in one of those dinner triangles so I can yell, "Dinner's ready. Come and get it!" (if I actually cooked dinner, I mean)


Henry whooping it up with Nonno our new front stoop. How did we know it was the right house for us? It said "Henry Home" right on the front step! A dead giveaway.


Here's Greg Campbell, mover extraordinaire and friend extraordinaire. Quick note about Greg. Not only does he come over and move your heavy stuff on a flower-wilting, hot, muggy DC day, but later when you take him out to lunch to thank him, HE picks up the check! I highly recommend using him as your mover.


Our stuff. Yes, we likes booze poured over our morning cereal. What of it?



Our first meal in our new place! All I could find were Thai Ramen Noodles and this giant spoon to eat them with. Not very different from our normal dinners, actually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the place looks beautiful. i can't wait to make a trip to dc and see it. and see tiny. he looks awesome. love you guys. richie