Tuesday, July 11, 2006




World Cup Fever!!

We caught it! On Sunday we went to our favorite local pub, Marx Cafe to watch the planet's best soccer team ITALIA hand France their berets. Holy headbutts! The guy to the left wearing a red shirt and looking cross, is of course French.
Boo hoo hoo.









"FORZA AZZURRI!!!!" Lambros Duni shouts. He's Greek, but for this one day we made him an honorary Italian.






Henry: "So like, yeah, I'm living with my folks right now, whatever, but that's just a temporary thing. We could go to your place."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry, I'm a little confused. Guys also tell me that they're living with their parents on a "temporary" basis, and I always believe them. Are you insinuating this could be a lie?

-Heartbroken in Ohio(Erica)

Kelly Bowers said...

He is his daddy's boy.....