Thursday, July 27, 2006

Love bunnies!

Hello from boxes and crates and bins central!

We've moved and we ain't got our stinkin' DSL installed yet. (love Verizon!) Plus our computer equipment is in a box...um....somewhere.

The moment we're techno-set up, I promise I'll update this blog with new pix. Promise!

Right now, I am on our wireless laptop mooching network time from anonymous good souls in the neighborhood. I keep waiting to hear sirens as the wireless police come to get me.

Until then, I can write that as I type, the child is heartily enjoying a jelly samich. There is now jelly in places where I didn't know he had places. We are trying to unpack as fast as we can, because it's danger central for the boy. On the first day of the move, he proudly showed me the box of knives he'd found. The next day, he pointed out all the cleaning fluids he'd discovered. I swear, kids have their own guardian angel. And Henry's is working double overtime.

Todd decided to store those very cleaning fluids on super-high shelves in our kitchen. He's so uber-practical at all times, that I thrilled to think I had finally caught him in a foolish mistake. "Y'know," I gloated, "that's not very practical. I won't be able to reach those even with a ladder." "But you never use them," he said. Dagnabbit! He had me there.

Peace and silliness,

--Adriana

No comments: